Memorable Monday - Guess What?!?
It’s February! Which means it’s time to start thinking about Valentines Day! We decided this year for a fun Valentine's gift to that special someone to offer a limited number of TréCreative Anniversary sessions at a discounted rate. If you’re up for a non-traditional gift or just need a fresh idea other than chocolates and roses, this perfect for you! More info on this link!
- We had one of our TréCreative wedding couples over for dinner on Monday! We just loved hanging out with these two. We had enchiladas and Lyndsey made a killer salad! We are so grateful for each of our couples this year and look forward to celebrating with all of them on their wedding days soon!
- We know we know, we may have tricked you into thinking we got a puppy over on Facebook. Even better, we became PUPPY SITTERS!!! Our friends just got the most adorable puppy Trooper and asked us to watch him all day one day last week! We are absolutely in love!! He’s the perfect officemate, travel buddy, and so comfy if you need some extra cuddles! We would watch him in a heartbeat anytime. We of course had to be the first ones to do a quick photoshoot with him! You'll be seeing more of Trooper soon I'm sure!!!
- We're getting so close to launching our new promotional film and new website! We can't wait to show you what we have in store. In the meantime, keep checking back into the blog for updates!
- This week, we met online with several potential wedding couples, some for this year and others for 2017. Everyone thinks we're fully booked up but the truth is we still have weekends available this year if you or someone you know is interested in the TréCreative wedding experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out!!
- Over the weekend, I hosted my friend (and future TréCreative bride) Maddie's bridal shower at the TréCrib. I seriously could have not have pulled this off without Stephen! On Friday afternoon, as I looked at my to-do list Stephen came over and quickly realized I was in WAY over my head! He stopped everything he was doing, ran errands for me and even took on the task of making the chalkboard signs and cake pop party favors. And everyone raved about the cake pops! Stephen loved and served me this weekend in more ways than one so I could love on my dear friend Maddie! Thanks Stephen!