August is coming to a close which means we’ll be gearing up for another full Fall filled with lots of weddings and engagements. The Autumn time of year in California and specifically in Chico where we live is especially beautiful. Chico is filled with trees that all change colors to bright yellows, oranges, and reds.
This time of year is very popular for many of our 2018 couples to have their engagement photo taken so we always encourage them to plan in advance before our calendar books up! I love being able to bundle up, wear layers and drink lots of hot drinks made during that time of year.
- I spilled the beans and shared how much Stephen and I have been curating and pushing ourselves to create other streams of residual and passive income last week. Stephen will be sharing snippets of this soon both on Instagram and the blog. We feel like the information we’re learning will benefit others and so that’s why we’re SO excited to share! We’re waiting for certain pieces to be put into place before sharing too much more.
- Remember that cute little cat Stephen has been posting a lot about on Instagram? Well over the weekend we put a collar on it that said ” Who do I belong to” with Stephen’s phone number at the end. We wanted to see if it was a nice stray or actually had a home. Within a few hours of doing that, we got a call from the owner. I guess we share a fence line with the owners and the cat often wanders around the neighborhood. We found out the cat’s name is Jasmine and she’s a girl. What the owner doesn’t realize is that we’ve been feeding her and therefore she’s ALWAYS at our house. We like her though so it’s okay 🙂
- Monday night dance class has started up and I’m so happy!! Beyoncé will soon be calling I promise! JK, but the I’m lovin’ hip hop again!
- Did you see the solar eclipse last week? We had a little neighborhood party and sat on our driveway while it got close to totality. Since we only live about 3 hours South of Oregon, Stephen really wanted to drive up to see it. The trip didn’t end up working out but maybe next time.
- Saturday was our last weekend off for a while. We headed to Upper Bidwell Park with friends and hiked to a new swimming hole none of us had ever been to. Chico always amazes me with its beauty and the crazy places you can find if you’re willing to go on an adventure. We joked while we were on our hike that this is what a normal person does on a Saturday.
Happy Monday friends!