Memorable Monday - Nashville Addition
Nashville or bust has been the theme of this week's travel!
We've been out of the office for the almost an entire week for a destination wedding in Nashville before we head out to explore Atlanta. This trip has been a mix of work and exploring new places together and with friends! Below are a few sites we saw in Nashville and places we've ate/drank that we highly recommend if you're ever visiting! Enjoy :D
- Grand Ole Opry - Stephen and I are not country music enthusiasts, but we heard from almost everyone we talked to about Nashville that this was a must see and they were right! You just can't go to Nashville and not learn about the city's deep love for country music and hear where it all began.
- Kayne Prime Steakhouse - While visiting Nashville, we stayed with a group of friends from Chico for the wedding we were all going to this past weekend. Our first night in Nashville, we all splurged and had the most delicious steak dinner. This is one of top-rated steakhouses in the country, and boy did it live up to the hype!
- Predators Hockey Game - This was both a first for Stephen and I. Neither one of us had ever been to a professional hockey game and it was fun to experiences a game (and a fight) to see what it's all about!
- Coffee Shops - Since getting our own expresso machine a little less than six months ago, we always make it a goal to visit new coffee shops together and Nashville didn't disappoint. Here are the three we visited and loved, Crema, Steadfast Coffee and Eight and Roast. Highly recommend ALL of these, but if we had to choose a fav, it'd be Crema.
- The Parthenon - This is where we did Jordan&Kiirstyn's engagement session which will be blogged soon! Since they live in Japan and were only in town a few days before their destination wedding, we decided to squeeze in a session and we're so glad we did! This place was amazing!
And a quick touristy iPhone shot from this iconic mural. There was literally a line of people waiting to get their Instagram shots on here! :)