Memorable Monday - TréCreative + Friensdgiving
Monday are sometimes the hardest day of the week. It's hard to want to get up in the morning, feel motivated and hit the ground running. I tend to find my rhythm a few hours after I start working. Anyone with me?!? But this week we have something really special to celebrate, you'll just have to wait and see :D Hope this installment of our Memorable Monday brightens your day!
- Early in the week we had a meeting with our financial advisor. We always enter feeling a little overwhelmed and leave feeling encouraged. Finances are always something we are constantly working on, especially me!! I'm so thankful we have an amazing advisor who helps us and allows us to process and dream big for the future!
- I spent some time with my extended Italian family for my great Uncle's birthday party. I haven't spent much time with them because of how far away everyone's family lives. I was so thankful I was able to travel down with my mom this week to make it happen. It's amazing how so much life can happen around a single table with lots of people and some great Italian pasta!
- This week I have been stretched and pulled in so many directions. I've been learning a lot about myself, what I can and can't say yes to. I'm a deep feeler and sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. As Stephen kindly reminded me, feelings are good but it's what you do with them and how you respond that matters!
- This past Saturday marks our last wedding of the 2015 TréCreative wedding season, that's CRAZY!! Where has time gone?!? It literally feels like I blinked and the wedding season was over! I can't say this enough, but we are so so grateful. We are thankful for all past, present and future couples we get to work with!! Some of our couples have become our closest friends, biggest cheerleaders and most loyal people in our lives. We have seen this TréCreative family go on to have babies, buy their first homes, move to new and exciting places and of course go on lots of adventures together. We are so grateful to play a small part in their journeys. As we enter our "off" season, we are looking forward to spending more time sleeping in, catching up on editing, resting, and continuing to dream big for next season!
- After shooting our last wedding of the year, we hosted our third annual Friendsgiving at our home. There's nothing like good company and great food! We loved having so many of our close friends all in one place, these are our people and we appreciate them! We were in charge of the turkey and I was so proud of the way it turned out. Stephen's mom has passed along a secret family recipe and I took a whack at it and it turned out amazing! I can now confidently say I know how to cook a yummy turkey!
Cheers to the week of Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a wonderful week celebrating family!