We’re on the road again for another great engagement session in the Bay Area! We’re in pants and long sleeved shirts for the first time in months! Fall is almost here I can feel it.
- I went to my monthly chiropractor appointment and my back was adjusted in so many ways I didn’t know was possible! It felt amazing and I can see a difference in my posture and how I feel after shooting a wedding. Being a wedding photographer and videographer is so rewarding but it definitely takes a toll on your body. You go from sitting at a computer all week to standing and carrying heavy equipment for 10-15 hours during the weekend. Getting adjusted lately has been a life saver!
- On Labor Day, Stephen’s parents treated us to breakfast. For whatever reason, breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. Right now, if Stephen and I had to choose a time to go on a date we would choose a breakfast date!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte check! I had my first one of the season this week, so yummy! Does anyone else love cooking with pumpkin as much as I do?
- Stephen and I have huge respect for farmers and those in agriculture jobs! We’ve learned so much in the last year about these differing processes that we never thought much about. We’ve been doing long term projects with a well-known winery in Napa and spent all Friday filming the new wines the company will be releasing soon!
- Saturday’s wedding was spent at a beautiful winery in the Sonoma Valley. Our bride Nicole was good friends with our past bride Samantha who was married last year in Hawaii. I love taking pictures with our couples and past TréBrides. I asked Stephen to take a photo of me with Nicole and Samantha and Jeff came over and said, hey what about us, so we snagged a TréDudes shot as well haha!