Memorable Monday - Wedding Season
Happy Monday! We're officially back in full "wedding season" mode. We are fully booked May through June and looking forward to spending the day with our TréCreative couples.
- Watching our Instagram stories throughout the week is probably the best way to connect with us. You might have seen the various adventures Stephen and I were on last week, it was quite eventful.
- I went to a Justin Timberlake concert in San Jose with an old high school friend. We were both literally blown away by the talent and performance we experienced. Justin is definitely on another level in the music industry and it's so amazing to see someone of his caliber perform. In all seriousness though, when you watch those who are walking out their calling you can’t help but be amazed. For me, I always thought I wanted a “stable” job with benefits. I thought to be a creative artist meant scrapping by forever. What I didn’t realize was being an entrepreneur would open more doors, and be more fulfilling that I ever thought was possible because that’s what I was meant to do. It took a leap of faith to move into a direction that was tugging on my heart for so long.Sometimes we just need a good nudge to take that leap to our next career or life opportunity. It will be so worth it!
- While I was in San Jose, Stephen was in Napa with one of our favorite video commercial clients. He was finished up a year long piece for them and we can't wait to show you the final version. He rented lots of extra equipment and lighting to make the the shoot the vision he wanted to create.
- Our friend Shannon from The Design Renegade came over to help us start to plan and execute the design space of our office. Our poor office has been pretty neglected. Now that wedding season is here, we'll be spending more time in the upstairs office and want to make it a place we really want to work from.
- Thanks to Shannon's help, we also re-arranged our front living room and hope to be adding a new rug soon. It's amazing how little changes can make a big difference.
- Thank you everyone for Stephen's birthday wishes on Friday. He had a great day doing some of his favorite things.
- Enjoy a little another tease from Saturday's beautiful Spring wedding at Patrick Ranch.