Memorable Monday - Fall Weather
Pumpkin Spice and everything nice. It feels like Fall is about to hit Chico and I couldn't be more excited about that!
Our new product successfully launched last week. Thank you to everyone who sent us encouraging messages or purchased their own LetterChalk Board! We're so excited to get these in the hands of everyone who ordered soon. Growing our side-hustles has opened so many new doors for us, and we're excited to continue implementing these skills into TréCreative.
- September and October are always our most popular months to schedule engagement sessions. The temperature changes along with the warm clothes season and makes for great Fall photos. On Tuesday, we headed up to the mountains for an engagement session near Butte Meadows. I am so excited to share with you this engagement session SOON because I have a feeling it will be one of my new favorites.
- After the engagement session, Stephen and I went on a little date at one of the only local restaurants in the tiny town where we took photos. This area is known for its amazing Christmas Tree selection and great hunting grounds. We had the most delicious burgers and had the whole restaurant to ourselves (besides a few puppies running around). Sometimes we love escaping to new places and this was the perfect short getaway between our busy week.
- We received the sweetest email from one of our couples this past week. I'll be sharing more about it on the blog in the coming weeks because it really struck a chord with us about why we do what we do. We love photography and videography, we feel like it's tool to love and serve people in life. We want to always capture moments that our couples will cherish for a lifetime and this email we got this week really hit that point home for us.
- We spent the later part of our week with my extended family in San Francisco for my grandfather's funeral. Both my grandparents, my mom and her siblings all grew up in the heart of San Francisco. Not only is the city one of our favorite places to visit and have engagement sessions, it will forever be a very special place to me and my family. We took a sailboat out of Sausalito and sailed around the harbor and underneath the Golden Gate Bridge to remember my Grandpa's legacy. My mom's side of the family is all full-blooded Italian and so afterward we went to the most amazing authentic Italian restaurant where we had veal scallopini (Grandpa's favorite) and all kinds of pasta and desserts in his honor.
- Saturday's wedding was so perfect and special for us. Our couple Jeff&Katie were married at the same wedding venue that Stephen and I got married at almost 5 years ago. We're pretty sure sore-smile-syndrome is a real thing, especially after spending the day with Jeff&Katie. These two love to laugh together and at their wedding yesterday, everyone was grinning from ear to ear with so much excitement! The weather on Saturday was absolutely perfect. It reminded us of the amazing weather we were gifted with on our own wedding day, what a blessing!