Memorable Monday - Happy Easter!
This past week was a jam packed full work week! By the time Friday rolled around we were SO ready to spend a little time away from our computers and take time to catch our breath! Easter this year was a great reminder of God's promises and his hope!
- Stephen spent a good chunk of the week prepping for yet another Kickstarter film we're spending today and tomorrow shooting! We can't tell you what this one is yet, but when you think of this product think, Sushi, fresh Nike kicks and floating objects. Just wait and see!
- We welcomed new couples to the TréCreative family this week! Ahh we can't wait to introduce you to them when we do their engagement sessions! We love our couples so much and are excited for another wedding season ahead!
- I know on Memorable Monday we're supposed to talk about the past week's news around the TréCreaitve office... but this news is from two weekends ago and is just too good not to share! Stephen's older sister got ENGAGED!! We're SO excited for them! It looks like we'll be spending another Christmas in Panama!
- On Saturday morning we drove down to visit with my Grandparents who live in Santa Rosa. I love getting to see them! They are amazing people and I love hearing about their childhood stories. Both my Grandparents are full blooded Italian and had families who moved from Italy to San Francisco. They were incredibly hard working people and I truly admire them for that! My mom met us there as well, she's such a cutie! See the picture of three generations below :D
- After spending time with my Grandparents, we headed to San Francisco to meet one of our couples for their Bay Area engagement session! Part of their session took place is this quaint little town right next to San Francisco called Sausalito. It's right next to a harbor and has the most adorable downtown. Our bride has spent a lot of time visiting this place with her family and exploring the cute shops, so it was a perfect place to end their photo session. After our session, the four of us headed to the famous Lappert's Ice Cream shop and our couple treated us to a yummy treat! Dessert before dinner is totally the way to go! Thanks friends for spoiling us!!
- We had every intention of coming straight home after our engagement session, but due to heavy traffic from a bad accident, it took a little longer than normal. Pulling into Sacramento around midnight, we decided to get a hotel there before coming home in the morning. We were both exhausted and didn't want to fall asleep at the wheel trying to drive the rest of the way home. We were bummed we weren't able to go to our home church for their Easter Sunday service but took advantage of getting to visit our friends at Jesus Culture Church in Sacramento (if you're ever in the area, GO)! With all the traveling we do during wedding season it's always such a treat for us when we get to go to our home church, but sometimes plans change. We hadn't packed extra clothes or even a toothbrush with us for our unexpected overnight stay, so we had no choice but to wear the same clothes to church. Thankfully our clothes were relatively clean! Even though our morning plans were spontaneous and different, we loved getting to visit a different place and celebrate with other believers. We are grateful that hope is alive and Jesus is risen indeed!