Memorable Monday – New Orleans Adventure
Happy Monday friends! What an exciting weekend for us! If you’ve been following along in our journey through creating more passive income, you know Friday night was a big night for us!
Stephen hopped on a free training last Friday night where he shared some of his top secrets how to generate passive income online through Amazon. It’s incredible to be able to use the skills we’ve learned from running our photography and videography business and implement this into an online businesses like these. I’ve been saying this for a long time to our family and friends, but Stephen is such an amazing teacher. He poured hours and hours into this training and it was such a proud moment when he finally shared and inspired so many who are in the same boat as us.
Passive income has allowed us to serve our current clients better and become more generous in life. It’s an exciting adventure and we’re so excited to see others succeed in this venture! We’ll keep you updated on all the students who are joining us in this wild ride over the next few months.
So enough about passive income here are some highlights for our week!
- HIP HOP class is back!!!! Ahh I’m so excited to be taking this class again. My phone broke in the middle of last week and I couldn’t share more from our first routine in the class. After trying something new, I can’t stress how important pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is. I have a dance background but hadn’t taken a class like this in years. My soul literally comes alive when I’m dancing (haha sounds so cheesy) and I’m beyond grateful for the life lessons I’ve learned from taking this class.
- We went bowling one night with some friends from our gym. Fun fact, Stephen took a bowling class in college for fun. We hadn’t been in so long that we had forgotten how much fun bowling with friends is.
- We drank way too many La Croix’s last weeks! The weather has been in the 70’s the last few weeks and by the mid-afternoon, I definitely want to drink something other than boring old water.
- I got our film scans back from our New Orleans Rising Tide Leaders Retreat. Below are a few highlights from the trip. Shooting medium format film has been such a learning curve. Understanding lighting and the technical aspects often times leaves me confused but I’ve been reminded how important perseverance is when stepping out into something else. I’m excited to continue shooting more film for fun and for some adorable families here in Chico in the next few weeks.
- Stephen and I went on a fancy date night together to celebrate his course launch. We arrived early and had most of the restaurant to ourselves just to talk and dream. We’ve been doing a lot of dreaming lately. We feel like God is challenging us to pray about God-sized dreams for the future. All in all, God has been so faithful these last few months and it’s incredible to see his hand in all areas of our lives.