Memorable Monday - Thanksgiving Week!
Happy Thanksgiving week! We’ll be spending Thanksgiving this year here in Chico with our families over at the TreCrib!
The month of November has been packed with Fall engagement sessions, planning for 2017 and traveling to Arizona for the Showit United annual conference. The weather has drastically changed so I think it's now safe to say I will from here on out need a warm sweater on everyday!
- November has been celebrated as Philanthropy month for the Rising Tide Society. Our local Chico Tuesdays Together came together in the spirit of community over competition and spread joy throughout Chico. Each person baked a dozen (or more) cookies and we created an assembly line to package them all up. We had a Facebook Live video asking members of the community to nominate people who they wanted us to deliver cookies to. The group split up and each member delivered those cookies. Sometimes simple acts of kindness can brighten someone’s day so our hopes are that people felt blessed and extra loved as they received that random gift.
- We are officially onto the one month countdown until we’ll be on the sandy beaches of Panama celebrating Stephen’s sister Laura who’s getting married in December. We’ll be having a very tropical Christmas and we’re so excited for it! The Island picture above is from our last trip to Panama and we'll be making a stop at a similar island this year too!
- We had two engagement sessions this week. One in Upper Bidwell Park and the other in Lower Bidwell Park with two amazing TréCreative couples. Follow along my Instagram stories to see behind the scenes of our upcoming photo sessions and maybe even what I’m making for dinner :D
- Stephen launched a new business venture LunaTac this week! This started out as a fun game and way for him to stay productive while editing (small breaks do wonders for creative work). Now it has morphed into an e-commerce business selling accessories for other aspiring Kendama players. When we got married, I vowed to always support him in whatever creative endeavors he wanted to embark on. I'm constantly blown away by his work ethic and determination!
- It’s been a little over a week since our United and Marriage weekend get-away. We’ve taken many of the lessons and already implements them into our work and married life. We’ve been totally amazed by how much our "morning meetings" have made both of us more productive. These morning meetings have allowed us to prioritize our work day, re-group together and most importantly pray before we start our day!
- We had Friendsgiving at our at the Curry’s household on Friday. Stuffing is definitely my weakness and Stephen just likes ALL the courses for Thanksgiving! It was a fun time celebrating with friends.
- Saturday’s wedding will almost conclude our full wedding season for the year. We have Stephen’s sister's in December and then a New Year's wedding to end with a bang. We are so deeply thankful for each of our TréCreative couples and their amazing families! We feel privileged and honored to capture these precious memories for them!