Memorable Monday - Just Another Walk in the Park
Happy Monday friends! Today is the first day in weeks that temperatures are below 90 degrees here in Chico (insert lots of smiley emojis)!
I've been continuing going on lots of walks in the park with a friend despite the hot temperatures. Our go-to drink this week has still been lots of iced coffee and La Croix's! Stephen's latest favorite is to add a few drops of this Cola flavored sweetener he found on Amazon into his La Croix. Totally tastes like Coke, but without all the sugar and calories! What's your favorite summer drink?
- Our friends Jodi and Nicole hosted August's Tuesday's Together. This month's topic was all about client experience which is one of my favorite topics to talk about. Stephen and I have experienced in our own lives how important client experience and customer service is. Over the years of being in a service based industry, we've found that people don't just want pretty photos and video, they want to be cared for from beginning to end.
- Do you remember when we co-hosted The Vivify Workshop the last few years? Well we chatted with our wedding planner friend Reneé this week and the third annual Vivify wedding workshop will be happening later this fall in the Bay Area. I'll be blogging more about this opportunity for local photographers this week so stay tuned!
- I decided this week that I'm 99% sure I'll be heading to Europe next March with my mom for a girls trip! I'm so excited to spend extra time with my mom and take her to a part of the world she's never been before!
- We're loving peach season, anyone else with us? We even have a tree in our front yard growing a few. Peach pie is our favorite.
- Saturday's wedding was at a beautiful venue called Campovida in wine country near Healdsburg. Our couple had a traditional Indian wedding ceremony in the morning and American ceremony in the evening. We loved how Ishaan&Katelyn combined their cultures and created a beautiful wedding experience for their guests.